To Schedule and Publish a Campaign
1. Go to the 'Displays' tab and select the Display where you want to schedule a campaign.
2. You can schedule a Campaign by selecting the 'Schedule' tab.
You can also select a time slot on the 'Calendar' tab to schedule.
Note: It is recommended that you select a "Default Campaign". Selecting 'Default Campaign' will have that campaign automatically published for display if you have not assigned a specific Campaign. Any additional campaigns assigned to that display will override the Default Campaign.
3. To start scheduling, you can either:
- Go to the 'Campaign' tab and click on the 'Schedule' button next to your campaign
- Go to the 'Calendar' tab and click directly on the calendar for your preferred time and date or the 'Schedule' button. A pop-up schedule editor will appear for campaign scheduling once you click on the calendar to schedule a campaign.
4. After selecting your date or clicking the schedule, you will get a pop-up campaign scheduler to select:
- Your Campaign on the drop-down menu
- Default mode: Turn on to have the campaign run daily if there is no set date or time.
- Date range: select the 'Start date' and 'End date', or choose 'No end date'
- Duration: select the 'Start time' and 'End time', or choose 'All day'
- Repeat on: Select the specific days when you want the campaign to play. If you want it played every day at the same time, select 'Occurs everyday'.
5. Once you have completed your schedule, click the 'Save Schedule' button to publish your campaign to your display based on your schedule.
Note that the display will go to sleep if there is no campaign scheduled in the calendar.