To Schedule and Publish a Campaign
1. Go to the 'Displays' tab, and select the Display you want to schedule a campaign.
2. Then schedule a Campaign by scheduling a Campaign on the 'Schedule' tab
OR selecting a time slot on the 'Calendar' tab to schedule.
Note: It is recommended that you select a "Default Campaign". Selecting 'Default Campaign' will have that campaign automatically published for display if you have not assigned a specific Campaign. Any additional campaign(s) assigned to that display will override the Default Campaign.
3. To start scheduling, either go to the 'Campaign' tab and click on the 'Schedule' button next to your campaign or go to the 'Calendar' tab and click directly on the calendar for your preferred time and date or the 'Schedule' button.
Note: a pop-up schedule editor will appear for campaign scheduling once you click on the calendar to schedule a campaign.
4. After selecting your date or clicking to schedule, you will get a pop-up campaign scheduler to select:
- Your Campaign on the drop-down menu
- Default mode: Turn on to have the campaign run daily if there is no set date or time.
- Date range: 'Start date', 'End date' or choose 'No end date'
- Duration: choose 'Start time', 'End time', or choose 'All day'
- Repeat on: Days to repeat, or 'Occurs everyday'
5. Once you have completed your schedule, click the 'Save Schedule' button to publish your campaign to display based on your schedule.
Note that the display will go to sleep if there is no campaign scheduled in the calendar.