What is Advanced Scheduler?
Nixplay Signage Display "Advanced Scheduler" gives you complete control of your Playlists by allowing you to schedule a specific Playlist to run at specific dates and times. You can also organize multiple Playlists by grouping them and setting to run daily, weekly or monthly.
Options for Scheduling:
- Playlist to run on a specific 'Start time and 'End time' during the day (Time Format: 12H/24H).
- Playlist to run on specific days of the week, Sunday to Saturday.
- Playlist to run in a specific date range of the month.
- Playlist to run with 'No end date.'
- Select and set Default Playlist.
Use this powerful feature to organize and strategize visual content (Photos, Presentations, Videos) on your Nixplay Signage Displays. Scheduling with the right timing is the best way to make information relevant to customer desire.
Having one playlist scheduled to run on work days and another playlist scheduled to run on weekends.
Having a playlist scheduled to run during day time and another to run at night.
Promotional playlists to run "on or nearing" Sale Days.
How to schedule your playlists
1. From the dashboard, navigate to the 'Displays' tab or 'View all Displays'
2. Select Display (choose from your Grouped Playlists/Individual Playlists)
3. To start scheduling, either you (a) navigate to the Playlist Sidebar and hover to the 'Schedule Icon' on the right of the playlist, or (b) click directly on the calendar to your time preference.
4. On the pop up playlist editor that appeared after you clicked on the 'Schedule Icon', you may:
- select a Playlist on the drop down
- choose 'Start date & End date,' or choose 'No end date'
- choose days to repeat, or 'Repeat everyday'
- choose 'Start time & End time,' or choose 'All day'
5. Save Schedule
Calendar is set to Week (Weekly) by default but you may change it at any time to: Day, Month or List
(A list is a summary of all your playlists).
Your Default Playlist will play automatically if you have not assigned a specific playlist to the display.
(See: How to Assign a Default Playlist)