What is the Advanced Scheduler?
Nixplay Signage Display "Advanced Scheduler" gives you complete control of your Campaigns by allowing you to schedule a specific Campaign to run at specific dates and times. You can also organize multiple Campaigns by grouping them and setting to run daily, weekly or monthly.
Options for Scheduling:
- Campaign to run on a specific 'Start time and 'End time' during the day (Time Format: 12H/24H).
- Campaign to run on specific days of the week, Sunday to Saturday.
- Campaign to run in a specific date range of the month.
- Campaign to run with 'No end date.'
- Select and set Default Campaign.
Use this powerful feature to organize and strategize visual content (Photos, Presentations, Videos) on your Nixplay Signage Displays. Scheduling with the right timing is the best way to make information relevant to customer desire.
Having one Campaign scheduled to run on work days and another Campaign scheduled to run on weekends.
Having a Campaign scheduled to run during daytime and another to run at night.
Promotional Campaigns to run "on or nearing" Sale Days.
How to schedule your playlists
1. From the dashboard, navigate to the 'Displays' tab or 'View all Displays'
2. Select Display (choose from your Grouped Campaigns /Individual Campaigns)
3. To start scheduling, either you (a) navigate to the Campaign Sidebar and hover to the 'Schedule Icon' on the right of the playlist, or (b) click directly on the calendar to your time preference.
4. On the pop-up playlist editor that appeared after you clicked on the 'Schedule Icon', you may:
- select a Campaign on the drop down
- choose 'Start date & End date,' or choose 'No end date'
- choose days to repeat, or 'Repeat everyday'
- choose 'Start time & End time,' or choose 'All day'
5. Save Schedule
The Calendar is set to Week (Weekly) by default but you may change it at any time to Day, Month or List
(A list is a summary of all your playlists).
Your Default Campaign will play automatically if you have not assigned a specific Campaign to the display.
(See: How to Assign a Default Playlist)