Nixplay Signage Displays and Players support both WiFi and Ethernet connections. Below are steps on how to connect your Display to your LAN using the Ethernet Port on the Display.
1. Setting Up
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the LAN port on your Display. The port compatibility is 1000Mb/100Mb/10Mb.
- Please refer to the below diagram for the Ethernet port on your Nixplay Signage Player.
- Please ensure that your cable is connected to your LAN/Internet.
- To check if the Ethernet is connected to the internet, please use your remote to go to the Main Menu, then go to 'Settings' and on the 'Settings' tab go to the 'Advance' tab and then 'Run Diagnostic'.
- There will be a pop-up running diagnostic, this might take a few minutes then you will see if it is connected or not and what might be the issue.
- If you are NOT connected to the internet, you will see this on the upper right corner of your display.
(This is if you are not connected)
(This is if you are connected)
What you will see.
The list of tests will show a green check for those tests that have passed and a red X for those tests that need to be looked at for an issue.
Article is closed for comments.