To Pair a Display
1. Make sure you display is turned on, then log-in to your Nixplay Signage Account.
2. Click the 'Displays' tab, then click "Pair a New Display".
3. After selecting 'Pair a Display', a pop-up window will appear on the screen. Click 'I have my serial number'.
4. Enter your display's 16-Digit Serial Number. You can find your Serial Number on your Nixplay Signage box or on the back of your display.
Please ensure your display is switched on and you have successfully connected to your WiFi network by following the instructions in the Quick Start Guide if you cannot see the 16-Digit Serial Number prompt on your display.
5. Give your display a Name, a Location, and select your timezone. Then click 'Confirm'.
6. Click 'Finish' to complete pairing, 'Add Display' to pair another display, or 'Generate Summary' to produce a CSV display pairing report.
Note 'Generate Summary' produces a spreadsheet providing display details such as Serial number, Model, Size, Name, Location, Timezone, and Date Paired.