Please consider the environment for your Display as it is vulnerable to harsh conditions such as extreme heat, humidity, or cold. We need to consider the following to make sure that your Display will perform perfectly.
- Keep your Display away from direct sunlight and heat sources such as radiator or stoves that may cause it to overheat.
- Do not block the ventilation openings of your Display and avoid placing your Display in an encasement, on a cushion, on a sofa or other similar surfaces.
- Avoid placing heavy or sharp objects near the Display.
- Do not place your Display on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table.
- Keep your Display, remote control, and cables out of reach of children and pets to avoid accidentally damaging them.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, receptacles, and areas where the cord attaches to the Display.
- Avoid places with harsh environments, like salt air near the ocean, or atmosphere that may cause damage to the Display.
- Do not expose your Display to rain, moisture or water (dripping or splashing)
- Do not place your Display near objects filled with liquids, such as vases to avoid damaging your Display.
- Place your Display in a cool, clean and dry place.
- Avoid placing your Display near objects that might break (glass or vases)
Article is closed for comments.