With the Google Slides App, you can add any Google presentation to your Display:
1. Log-in to your Google Drive to select the Google Slides presentation you want to publish in your Nixplay signage account. Once your presentation is open, go to 'File' in the main menu and select 'Publish to the web'.
2. You will see a pop-up with the options 'Publish to the web'. Just click on the 'Publish' button!
3. Then just copy the URL from the field as shown
4. Log-in to your Nixplay Signage web account, then click on the 'Content' tab, then the 'Apps' tab, click on the 'Create App' button, and select Google Slides.
5. Then give a name for your Google Slides app and past your Google Slide URL to the 'Presentation URL' field. You can adjust the duration time for your presentation slides.
Note: You will need to click on the 'Refresh Display' button to refresh your slides on your Display whenever you update your presentation (editing text, add an image, etc) on Google Slides.
6. Once you’re done, just click on the preview button to preview it and then click the 'Save' button.
Article is closed for comments.