With the Google Slides App, you can add any Google presentation to your Display:
1. Go to your Google Slides account, log in and select the presentation you want to publish in your Nixplay signage account.
Once your presentation is open, go to File in the main menu and select Publish to the web.
2. You will see a pop-up with the options 'publish to the web'. Just click on the Publish button!
3. Once done, just copy the URL from the field
4. Now, go to the Nixplay signage web app, section Content/Apps and create an app by clicking on the button. Then select Google Slides.
5. In the field “Presentation URL”, paste the link you previously copied from Google slide. Don´t forget to choose a name for your Google slides app. You can adjust the time of each slide with the drop-down Auto-advance slides. Once you’re done, just click on the preview button to see how it looks like and then save.
When you make changes to your presentation on the Google Slides platform (editing text, add an image, etc), you will need to click on the Refresh Display button to trigger a refresh on your Display.