Now that you have organized all your images and videos in your Media Folder, you can start creating Playlists with them.
Playlists consist of content from your media folders, social media folders, and uploaded content. Playlists are a way for you to create digital signage campaigns with a collection of relevant content. You can create a Standard Playlist or a Dynamic Playlist.
Create a Playlist
1. To create a playlist, go to the 'Content' tab, click 'Playlists', then click 'Add Playlist'.
2. Then select your Playlist type:
- Standard Playlist - lets you add content from your computer, media folders, or connected social media sites that can be organized as needed
- Dynamic Playlist - connects to Dropbox and populates your playlist based on how your content is organized on your Dropbox account. You will need to connect to your Dropbox account to setup your Dynamic Playlist. Note, Dynamic Playlists are indicated with Dropbox icon on the top right corner of the playlist folder.
3. For both standard and dynamic playlists, you can also set display times of each photo. Enter the desired duration for each photo in 'Display each photo for' and click the 'Set' button. This will set all the photos to the same duration.
You can also change the duration for each individual content by clicking on the 'Pen' icon directly on each photo thumbnail.
4. After adjusting the duration, select the transition you want using the dropdown menu (located near to the time duration feature).
Note: There is no limit to the number of playlists you can create.
5. Give your Playlist a name by clicking on the 'Pen' icon next the default playlist name.