You are able to do the following from the Dashboard:
- Check the Status of the Displays via the Display tab
- View online (connected to Wi-Fi) and offline (not connected to Wi-Fi) Displays
- See the overview of content uploaded and playlists created
- See the Number of playlists assigned to your Display
- See the Displays with assigned and scheduled playlist(s)
- See Displays without assigned playlist(s)
- View Displays without playlists by clicking on the icon.
1. This Dashboard widget contains the total number of Displays that are Paired & connected to your Account. It will show you how many Displays that are online and offline. By clicking "View all Displays" button, it will show you the Display page.
2. This Dashboard widget contains how many Playlists, Photos, and Videos are in your Content. By clicking "Go to Content" button, it will take you the Content page.
3. This Dashboard widget shows the number of Displays that contain Playlists and the number of Displays without Playlists.
4. In this Dashboard widget, you can see the used and available storage capacity. You have 50 GB total storage to your account.
5. If you need help, select "chat circle" by clicking on the box or click the icon in the lower right corner of the box, a conversation will appear and an available support representative can help you.
6. You can also reach us through support.nixplaysignage.com or call us at the information below. We will respond as quickly and efficiently as possible.