The lock icon enables your Display or Group of Display to be protected, so a local user cannot use the remote control buttons to access the Display features or interact with the Playlist on the Display. This feature can be activated in the settings tab of Display or Group of Displays.
Articles in this section
- What format can the image and video uploads be in?
- What is max allowed size limit of images and video I can upload?
- How can I set up and change my time zone of my Display?
- How to change the Timezone of a Display
- How do I Create/Add a Playlist?
- Dashboard Guidelines
- Hardware Setup: Wall Mount - VESA & Keyhole
- Hardware Setup: Environmental Factors and Considerations
- Supported Video file format for your Display
- Supported Photo File format for your Display