The lock icon enables your Display or Group of Display to be protected, so a local user cannot use the remote control buttons to access the Display features or interact with the Playlist on the Display. This feature can be activated in the settings tab of Display or Group of Displays.
Articles in this section
- What image and video formats are supported?
- What is maximum filesize for uploaded images and videos?
- How can I setup or change my Display’s Timezone?
- How does Multi-User Access Work?
- What kinds of wall mounts can my Display use? - VESA & Keyhole
- How can I protect my Display?
- What are the supported Video file formats for my Display?
- What are the supported Photo File formats for my Display?
- How do I Pair or Unpair my Display?
- How do I Group or Ungroup my Display?