Grouping Displays allow large quantities of frames to be split and grouped into manageable sections, this means that a user can manage the settings and schedule playlists for all the displays included in the group instead of doing it individually.
Articles in this section
- What image and video formats are supported?
- What is maximum filesize for uploaded images and videos?
- How can I setup or change my Display’s Timezone?
- How does Multi-User Access Work?
- What kinds of wall mounts can my Display use? - VESA & Keyhole
- How can I protect my Display?
- What are the supported Video file formats for my Display?
- What are the supported Photo File formats for my Display?
- How do I Pair or Unpair my Display?
- How do I Group or Ungroup my Display?