Setting Up Your Nixplay Signage
1. Welcome and thank you for choosing Nixplay Signage! To get started, carefully take your display out of the box and position the signage display to your preferred display orientation. Be sure to also attach the stand, where applicable.
2. Plug in your display with the supplied power adaptor and pull out the secured tab from your remote control to activate it. You can also connect your display to an ethernet cable if you prefer a wired internet connection, depending on the display model.
3. Press the "power" button on your remote to the center of your display or press the display "power" button to turn on your display. You should receive a welcome message and press play on your remote to continue.
4. Using your remote, select your WiFi network, enter your WiFit network's password and press connect. Note that this page may not appear if you are already connected with an ethernet cable.
5. Once you are connected, follow the display's on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. Then go to www.nixplaysignage.com or here to create your Nixplay Signage account or log-in to pair the display to your account from your desktop or tablet.
6. Complete your registration by selecting your subscription plan. You're all set to start creating digital signage campaigns using Nixplay Signage.
Please go to User Manual for additional details.
Article is closed for comments.