To Update Your Hardware Settings
You can update your display settings by logging in, go to the 'Displays' tab, select your Display, then click on the 'Settings' tab.
- Sleep schedule: save energy by setting a sleep schedule for your display. Motion detection will be disabled
- Motion sensor: Activate the Motion Sensor to send your display to sleep when no one is around
- Display's Timezone: set your display's timezone
- Orientation: determine whether your content displayed to fit in landscape or portrait mode
- Sync playlists across Displays: Need to sync your playlists across Displays? Use this setting if you need to sync your playlists across displays. Note that this will disable the ability to use the remote control to navigate through a Playlist.
- Caption: Choose whether to display captions.
- Display options: Select a display option for your content.
- Transition time & style: You can also customize this on your playlist(s)
- Show WiFi connectivity status on your Display
Note you can also Unpair your display from the 'Settings' page.
Article is closed for comments.