Our S43A (43-inch) and S55A (55-inch) large format displays are designed for an optimized immersive experience. To minimize the risk of damage or injury, we highly recommend having another person on hand to assist with the setup.
What’s in the box:
- Signage display
- Power cable
- Remote control
- Motion sensor
Other items you’ll need:
- 400x400mm VESA mount (not included)
- M6 screws (5.97mm diameter) with 10mm hole depth (not included)
- Carefully remove your Nixplay Signage S43A or S55A display from the outer box. To do this, open the top of the box and, with another person’s help, turn the box on its side. Turn the box once more so it’s upside down and carefully lift it up to remove it.
- Following the directions above, the inner box of your Nixplay Signage display will be upside down. Ask another person to assist you in turning the box right side up, then open it. Take out the cable, remote control, and motion sensor, and carefully take the display out of the box. Support the display properly as it cannot stand on its own.
- Affix a 400x400mm VESA mount on the back of your Nixplay Signage display. The VESA mount should be affixed into the silver-bordered holes with the correctly sized M6 screws.
- Attach the motion sensor to its mount, then remove the adhesive at the base of the mount. Attach it on top of your Nixplay Signage display. Plug the motion sensor cord into the M/S Port at the back of the display.
- Attach the power cord and plug in your Nixplay Signage display.