A campaign is the digital signage campaign you will publish, using your playlists and apps, for display on Nixplay Signage Displays or Players for your customers or end-users to see.
To Create a Campaign
1. Go to the 'Displays' tab, and select the Display you want to add/create a campaign.
2. Click on the 'Create Campaign' button, then name your campaign to start preparing your campaign
3. Select your campaign's portrait or landscape orientation for your display, and the layout you want to apply.
4. After choosing the orientation and layout, you can add content by clicking directly on 'Add Content' for each layout region. Select your Playlists or Apps that you previously created or create new ones. You can see preview it in the preview area.
For more information about how to create a Playlist, click here.
For more information about how to create Apps, click here.
5. Add a logo or any other image you want to display in your campaign by clicking on the 'Plus' logo next to the preview screen.
6. Once your content added to your Display, you will see a timeline with different tracks at the bottom of your screen where you can add more Playlists or Apps.
Each region of the layout is highlighted in blue, so you can easily identify where to add your content.
- Some layout regions may not accept playlists that are not optimized for its dimensions.
- You can add multiple Playlists to the same track but only one app per region.
- Once you’ve added a Playlist in the timeline, every app you add to the other regions will automatically have the same duration as the playlist duration.
- The timeline duration is shown above the timeline.
7. Click on 'Preview' to preview your campaign in full screen, then save your campaign for scheduling