There are a number of display transition settings that can enhance how your photos and videos are viewed.
To Set Your Display or Player Transitions
1. Login to your Nixplay Signage web account and then Click the 'Displays' tab, then the 'Settings' tab.
2. Then go to 'Select a display option for your content.' and select your transition from the drop-down menu:
- Fit to Screen which ensures that your full photo or video will fit inside the screen, irrespective of the orientation of the frame. Vertical or horizontal sidebars are likely to appear. However, within this transition setting, you can also opt to view black horizontal or vertical sidebars or blurred horizontal or vertical sidebars.
- Fill Screen which will fill the entire screen with your photo or video, with no sidebars – but cropping may occur.
3. Then click 'Save Changes' once you've confirmed your settings.
Article is closed for comments.