A campaign is what you will publish, using your content, to show customers using your Nixplay Signage Display.
To Publish Content to Your Nixplay Signage Display or Player
1. Log in to your Nixplay Signage web account using your username and password. Then, go to the 'Displays' tab, and select the Display you want to add/create a campaign.
2. Click on the 'Create Campaign' button, then name your campaign to start preparing your campaign
3. Select your campaign's portrait or landscape orientation for your display, and the layout you want to apply.
4. After choosing the orientation and layout, you can add content by clicking directly on 'Add Content' for each layout region. Select 'Create Playlist' to start adding content to your campaign.
5. Select 'Standard Playlist' to add content from your computer, media folders, or connected social media sites that can be organized as needed.
6. Set display times for your content. Enter the desired duration for each photo in 'Display each photo for' and click the 'Set' button. This will set all the photos to the same duration.
You can also change the duration for each individual content by clicking on the 'Pen' icon directly on each photo thumbnail.
7. After adjusting the duration, select the transition you want using the dropdown menu (located near to the time duration feature). Then, rename your playlist by clicking on the 'Pen' icon next to the default playlist name.
8. After setting your transition and transition times, click on the 'Add Content' then select 'From my Computer' to upload content from your computer.
Once the content is uploaded, review your content, then click 'Add to my campaign' to add into your campaign. You will be brought back to your campaign.
Note: You can also select content that you already loaded into your Nixplay Signage web account by selecting 'From my Nixplay Cloud' or from social media accounts by selecting 'From my Social Media'.
You can also add a logo or any other image you want to display in the corner of your campaign by clicking on the 'Plus' logo next to the preview screen. Then select an image from your content folder, and the position to display your logo
9. After setting up your campaign content on your Display, you will see a timeline with a track at the bottom of your screen where you can add more Playlists.
Each region of the layout is highlighted in blue, so you can easily identify where to add your content.
- Some layout regions may not accept playlists that are not optimized for its dimensions.
- You can add multiple Playlists to the same track but only one app per region.
- Once you’ve added a Playlist in the timeline, every app you add to the other regions will automatically have the same duration as the playlist duration.
- The timeline duration is shown above the timeline.
10. Click on 'Preview' to preview your campaign in full screen, then save your campaign for scheduling
11. Click on the 'Back' button, then click 'Schedule' next to your campaign to schedule your campaign
Note: It is recommended that you select a "Default Campaign" so your campaign is automatically published for display if you have not assigned a specific Campaign. Any additional campaign(s) assigned to that display will override the Default Campaign.
12. A pop-up campaign scheduler will then appear for you to select:
- Your Campaign on the drop-down menu
- Default mode: Turn on to have the campaign run daily if there is no set date or time.
- Date range: 'Start date', 'End date' or choose 'No end date'
- Duration: choose 'Start time', 'End time', or choose 'All day'
- Repeat on: Days to repeat, or 'Occurs everyday'
13. Once you have completed your schedule, click the 'Save Schedule' button to publish your campaign to display based on your schedule.
For more in-depth guides for creating campaigns please visit Creating Digital Signage Campaigns.