To Upload PowerPoint Decks into Google Slides
1. Log in to your Google Drive account using your username and password. Then, open a new Google Slide and select 'Blank Presentation'.
2. Once your new Google Slide is loaded, go to 'File', then select 'Import Slides'.
3. On the 'Import Slides' pop-up, you can select an existing presentation that is already uploaded into your Google Drive on the 'Presentation' tab or upload a new PowerPoint deck on the 'Upload' tab.
4. After uploading or selecting your PowerPoint deck, select the slides you want to import and click 'Import Slides'.
5. Once your slides are imported into Google Slides, go to 'File', then 'Page Setup'. Then select 'Widescreen 16:9' or 'Standard 4:3' for your slides to fit into your display or player.
Your PowerPoint presentation is now successfully imported into Google Slides. Please refer to "How Do I Create a Google Slides App?" for steps to publish it on your display or player.