If your Nixplay Signage Display or Player needs to be replaced, please contact our support at email@example.com or by phone at (415)-299-6403 (USA), 01784-605066 (UK), and +852 2548 8831 (HK). Our customer service team will arrange a replacement display or player for you if we are unable to troubleshoot the issue.
Once you have received your new replacement display or player, please log in to your Nixplay Signage web account at https://signage.nixplay.com to start the setup process.
Setting Up Your Replacement Display or Player
1. Click on the ‘Displays’ tab, then select the defective display, player or the Display Group where the defective display or player is located.
2. Click on the ‘Settings’ tab and find the ‘Replace your Display’ section:
3. Click ‘Replace Display’ and follow the directions. You will need to enter the serial number of your new display or player.
4. Once you've entered and confirmed the new serial number, make sure to restart your new Display in order to activate it. After it is restarted, your new display or player will inherit the same settings, including campaigns, from the previous display or player.
5. Please return the unused display or player if you have not already done so. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance..